San Jose, CA—The Fifth Annual Creative Storage Conference (CS11) will be held June 28, 2011 at the DoubleTree Hotel West Los Angeles in Culver City, CA (formerly a Raddison Hotel). The Theme of the 2011 conference is “Content Storage Drivers in the Studio and the Cloud.”
The preliminary agenda and speakers for the conference is now posted at creativestorage.org/2011Agenda.htm. Sessions include:
• Introduction and Media and Entertainment Storage Report Results—Coughlin Associates
• Session A: The joy of content capture and creation: Digital Storage Provides a Home for Rich Content
• Session B: Much ado about something: The Storage Challenges of Video Editing
• Session C: They want it and you got it: Storage for Content Delivery
• Session D: Lest we forget what is important: Content Archiving and Asset Management
• Session E: Professional Entertainment and Media Users Talk About their Needs and Desires for Digital Storage
This one-day conference and exhibition brings together the vendors, end users, researchers and visionaries who will explore the growing demand for digital storage for content capture, editing, archiving and content distribution. At CS11 you can find out the latest developments in digital storage for media and entertainment and network with industry professionals.
To register, log on to creativestorage.org/2011Register.htm.