Commack, NY—Tamron USA, Inc., released its popular Tamron Magazine Spring 2022 edition. The issue features field tests with the newest lenses as well as how-to articles from more than seven professional photographers.
This edition, issue 12, as well as all back issues, are available for download here.
Tamron Magazine Spring 2022 Contents
The cover story for this new issue highlights the article “Pro Tips for Wedding Photos.” In this article, pro wedding photographers share important tips they have learned over the years. They also explain what helps them capture the very special moment in a couple’s journey together.
Readers will also find interviews, how-to articles, information and field reports for Tamron’s lenses. These lenses include the 17–70mm f/2.8 Di III-A VC RXD as well as the 150–500mm f/5-6.78 Di III VC VXD.
Moreover, the issue contains interviews with several professional photographers and showcases their stunning images. The content includes the following:
- Oliver Güth explores the sporty side of the 150–500mm lens
- Pro Tips for Wedding Photos from Seven Pros
- Christine McCluskey showcases her floral photography with the Tamron 17–70mm f/2.8 lens
- Nick Irwin lets his photographic wanderings take him where they may
- Alex Cearns uses her Tamron lenses for animal activism through imagery
- Dalton Johnson ventures from Northern California to Baja with his trio of Tamron lenses
- Nancy Elizabeth Johnson scopes out where the birds are
In addition, Tamron Magazine, available since late 2017, is published up to three times per year. Furthermore, all 12 issues are housed on the Tamron website for instant download. Visit https://www.tamron-usa.com/magazine/index.html.
Tamron Co., Ltd.
The company provides a wide range of original optical products. They span from interchangeable lenses for digital cameras to various optical devices for both the general consumer and OEM.
What’s more, Tamron Co., Ltd., makes optical products that contribute to a range of different industries. It is also the company’s mission to “continue to devote its rich creativity and leading-edge technical prowess to various industrial fields.”
Furthermore, Tamron is fully aware of its responsibility to the environment. As a result, it aspires to help preserve the natural environment in all its business activities.