WiBOC (Wireless Business Owners Consortium) and Picture Business are hosting a Mid-Year “Planning for Success” Business Summit for retail store owners and their managers in Philadelphia on June 30th. This special event will outline specific strategies that will have a positive impact on your wireless business. (Picture Business subscribers save on this event! See below.)
This session will reveal how Camera Store operators can gain from the trends that are driving the wireless industry. Here are just 4 of the key trends that can run (or ruin) your business in the future:
• Camera-phone users (over 220 Million and growing) far outnumber US digital camera users. What does this mean for your business?
• The Wireless and Imaging industries continue to converge. This has created significant opportunities for camera store owners.
• Over 95 percent of Camera Store customers use wireless products and services. But most camera store managers are not cashing in on this opportunity.
• Over 30 MILLION Cellular Subscribers now list their camera phone as their “primary” picture-taking device. And this number grows every month – remember our associates who predicted that “there would always be a market for 35mm film and developing”. They’re gone now. So, what are you going to do about this new “development?” Mid-year is upon us. Picture Business and WiBOC want to show you the strategies that will help you to secure and grow your customer base and cash in on these trends?
The Mid-Year “Planning for Success” Business Summit will focus specifically on wireless buying trends and successful sales strategies to deploy in the next 6 months to increase your bottom line. The agenda includes:
• The 5 biggest money-making opportunities in wireless.
• How to offset carrier commission changes (recent& pending).
• The most important idea for returning your existing customer base into new business.
• The single most under-utilized resource in your business .
WiBOC recently conducted a sales and profitability survey with two dozen wireless businesses and found an uncaptured profit potential of $191,000 per year. Learn how to determine and capture unrealized profit potential in your stores.
Who Should Attend: Owners, VP’s, and Managers of Imaging Retailers who have or are looking to incorporate wireless into their product mix
Date: June 30, 2008
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: The Liberty Museum
321 Chestnut Street
Cost: $150 per attendee for WiBOC Members- Members save $245!
$395 per attendee for Non-Members
WiBOC is currently offering all Picture Business subscribers 10 percent off the price of an annual WiBOC membership- as little as $216 a year! Enter the code “PB” in the Priority Code section during the check out process and redeem instant savings!
To register, Click here or call (630) 778-9914.
About WiBOC: The Wireless Business Owners Consortium, WiBOC, is a service-focused trade association dedicated to representing Independent Wireless Resellers. WiBOC provides a broad range of business strategies, educational services, and information on products and services that maximize dealer sales and profitability. Visit www.WiBOC.org.