Wayne, NJ—From the rugged Utah backcountry to the lakes of central Florida and the tropical waves of Bali, JVC has professional athletes capturing their adventures with the company’s Adixxion POV (point-of-view) action camera.
JVC recently expanded its roster of action sports partners, signing several new athletes to promote Adixxion. The company now has action sports athletes active in skiing, surfing, wakeboarding, FMX, motorcycle racing and skydiving, all capturing the action with Adixxion.
The newest JVC Adixxion athletes are:
• Parker Coffin—a member of the Pacsun USA Surf Team, representing the United States in international competition. He has two Surfing America championship titles and an NSSA Championship.
• Jamey Parks—a competitive big mountain skier. Parks also spends much of his time working with photographers and filmmakers, helping them capture stunning images and footage of backcountry, big mountain skiing.
• Tony Carroll—a pro wakeboarder, sponsored by Epic Boats, Hyperlite Wakeboards and Zinka Sunscreen, Carroll competes on the Pro Wakeboard Tour.
• Michelle and Steve Scheller—members of a competitive skydiving team, CSC Inferno, they are affiliated with the Chicagoland Skydiving Center.
• Derek Garland—a professional FMX (freestyle motocross) rider who has competed in every major FMX tour.
JVC Adixxion athletes use Adixxion cameras to capture their activities and share the videos via social media. Their videos can also be found on the JVC YouTube channel and Adixxion Facebook page.
The JVC GC-XA1 Adixxion is a pocketsize POV camera that weighs barely a quarter pound, yet it is waterproof to a depth of 16.4 feet, shockproof to withstand a fall from 6.5 feet, dustproof and freezeproof—all without the need for a separate housing. In features built-in Wi-Fi, a 1.5-inch LCD monitor, image stabilization and Full HD 1,920×1,080/30p and 1,280×720/60p video recording. $299.95. jvc.com