Set for October 15-16, 2008 at the Sheraton Gateway SFO hotel in Burlinghame, Ca., InfoTrends’ Digital Imaging ’08 Conference is promising attendees the chance, “to learn about new opportunities that will inject renewed growth into the digital photography market. Discussions will include future market directions, opportunities, and trends,” the researcg firm explained in a statement.
Below are just a few of the sessions that InfoTrends has planned for this year’s program:
• Driving Growth in a Mature Digital Camera Market – Market Forecast and Consumer Usage Trends
• Exploring the Role of Video in Consumers’ Photo Universe
• Linking the Parts in the Professional Photo Ecosystem
• Profiting in Today’s Digital Photo Printing Market
• Photo Books: Future Market Directions & Changing Industry Dynamics
• Balancing Risk & Reward in the Retail Photo Market
• Social Networks, Online Communities, and Personal Imaging Content
For a complete list of topics and session descriptions or to register, please visit www.digitalimagingconference.com.