Lexar Media, recently introduced the Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader. Featuring five slots and supporting 24 popular memory card formats, the newest reader is an all-in-one solution enabling concurrent downloads and card-to-card file transfer.
The highly versatile card reader was developed with a unique pop-up design, which allows the card slots to be protected when not in use, and comes equipped with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable. The reader makes it easy to quickly download photo, video, music, and other files from nearly any memory card to a host computer. For additional information about the Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader, visit Lexar.com.
“From cameras and camcorders to mobile phones and GPS units, so many of today’s devices rely on memory cards, and not all of them use the same format. Managing these various cards can be cumbersome and confusing for consumers, causing them to mistakenly think they need to purchase multiple card readers,” said Jim Chan, product marketing manager, Lexar Media. “The Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader simplifies this process, eliminating the need for different readers and providing the ability to transfer important files and memories from nearly any memory card format.”
The Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader supports the following memory cards formats:
• CompactFlash slot: CompactFlash® Type I and Type II
• Secure Digital slot: SD™, SDHC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, MMC™, MMCplus™, and RS-MMC™
• Mobile slot: microSD™, microSDHC™, and M2™
• Memory Stick slot: Memory Stick™, Memory Stick (with MagicGate™), Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Duo (with MagicGate), Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark 2, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™, and Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo “HX”
• xD-Picture Card slot: xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card Type-M, xD-Picture Card Type-M+, and xD-Picture Card Type-H
Lexar’s director of marketing Jeff Cable demonstrates how to use the Lexar Multi-Card 24-in-1 USB Reader with the new Apple iPad in this video:
MSRP is $29.99.