With the focus on imaging retailers getting sharper all the time at the International CES Show the Wireless Business Owners Consortium (WiBOC) is holding an event on January 7th, 2009 that continues the trend. WiBOC’s Retailers Success Summit will run from 1-6 p.m. at the MGM Grand and offers retailers, “the pro-active steps they must take now to grow their business in 2009.”
This event is sponsored by Picture Business and the Wireless Business Owners Consortium and will be facilitated by Mark Landiak, one of America’s leading small business consultants. Landiak will walk retailers through a series of strategies guaranteed to maximize sales and profits. Retailers Success Summit participants will learn:
• How to counter the key economic factors that could adversely impact your sales and income.
• 3 imaging trends that will make you money if you plan now.
• 6 easy to implement product/service ideas that can add $50-$100 of incremental profit to every transaction.
• 10 strategies to boost your sales and grow your profits regardless of economic conditions.
• Low-cost/no-cost marketing ideas for increasing store traffic.
• 5 ideas that will build the net worth and sell-ability of your company.
• 4 necessary strategies for securing, growing and leveraging your existing customer base.
Attendees will receive the 2009 Business Stimulus Package- a guideline for maximizing sales and profitability despite economic conditions. To register, click here or call (630) 778-9914.